Thursday 31 August 2017

Explosion card Part 1



I was asked by a member of the Serif CraftArtist software beginners group about the possibility of making an Explosion box. This is what I've come up with.
The box has been made from 5 pieces of coloured card and some inkjet paper for the decoration. I had my Grandchildren's holiday snaps to scrap so I decided to use Polkadoodles Summer Breeze Digi scrap kit. I love the little beach huts and beautiful papers in this kit. Perfect for a Summer scrap.                                                                                                     http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/summer-breeze-digi-scrap-craft-download/
This is the closed box. Every image on the box is flat, it is the drop shadows that makes the images raised. You could make a box and use decoupage to decorate, but due to my time restrictions I decided on Digital 3d.
This is a close up of the detail of the inside centre. I decided the box would make a perfect little gift for a child to give for a Birthday. This is the link for the Craftartist template, if you wish to use several different backgrounds for your mats then use Materials instead of Backgrounds.                                                                                            


http://www.mediafire.com/file/9w399lucr7utl0i/Explosion_Box_card.craft                                                                                                                                                       
  Tutorial for non CraftArtist users follows




2 comments: